On the surface, many study abroad programs may appear the same. But there indeed are differences. As a parent, you'll want to make sure that your son or daughter will be participating in a study abroad program that meets the highest standards of academic excellence, student support and safety at an affordable price.
As the oldest study abroad program in Germany, the Junior Year in Munich (JYM) meets all those standards and takes them all very seriously. Should you have any questions about the JYM program, please feel free to contact Lousie Speed in the Detroit Office. Tel (313) 577-4605 (EST), JYM@wayne.edu
Discover the Junior Year in Munich
• About JYM: Who we are & What we do best
• What's all Included? JYM at a Glance
• More than 50 Years Experience: A Distinguished Tradition
• More than Study Abroad: We help students find jobs after graduation
• Affordable Study Abroad: Why pay more?
Information sent to Students accepted to JYM
• Information Bulletins
Planning to Visit Munich?