Imagine spending a year in Munich with JYM!
Design your own program of study with a combination of LMU Munich courses, JYM German language and area studies courses, an undergraduate research project, or even an internship!
See what awaits you!
JYM & Munich throughout the Year
Sept 26, 2018: Orientation begins
Oct 15, 2018 - Feb 9, 2019: First semester
Feb 10 - April 22, 2019: Semester Break
April 23 - July 27, 2019: Second Semester
• Admission Requirements (2 years German, 3.0 GPA, junior standing)
• Cost & Expenses ($11,050 per semester includes tuition, housing & insurance)
• More Scholarships! (most of the $60,000+ JYM awards in scholarships each year is reserved for full year students; the average of JYM scholarships awarded in 2017-18 was $4,419!)
• Academics & Courses (university courses, JYM courses, research projects)
• Earn a Certificate in Intercultural Communication from LMU Munich, and achieve certification of German Language Proficiency!
• Internships (check out the exciting internships JYM students have had!)
Give us a call and we'll send you our brochure! tel (313) 577-4605, JYM@wayne.edu
You can also view a digital version of the 2018-19 JYM Brochure on Issuu